IOM PASSION
Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.

Tutto sul mondo IOM in Italia e nel mondo

IndiceUltime immaginiCercaRegistratiAccedi

Sono tra noi... e Ci osservano...

Andare in basso 
AutoreMessaggio
Toni Clemente ITA 119

Toni Clemente ITA 119

Sono tra noi... e Ci osservano... Empty
MessaggioTitolo: Sono tra noi... e Ci osservano...   Sono tra noi... e Ci osservano... EmptyMar Lug 02, 2013 7:15 am

"Thanks for asking Colin. I've made a fair number of slight changes. I narrowed the maximum and transom beam, lowered the freeboard from stem to stern and quite a lot at the transom. I lowered, sharpened and added a 2nd but duller chine just below the hard one. Also moved the maximum rocker aft slightly to make both halves almost the same. Centered the volume more and added more tumblehome forward. The Why is for me to know and you to find out.

I'm now about to start on the sheerline and decks. I like the looks of the rounded sheer/gunwale. I like Tonino Cle's (google his name and check out his facebook page) concave foredeck with the peak on the C/L. Mine I'll make a little lower I think. Debating about either a flush or skiff aft. Time to evaluate the pros and cons of each and make a decision."

[Devi essere iscritto e connesso per vedere questo link]
Torna in alto Andare in basso

Sono tra noi... e Ci osservano...
Pagina 1 di 1